If society collapses, do you have the medical supplies you need? Check out “The Medic,” or as I like to call it, the Big Daddy of first aid kits.
Rush Hudson Limbaugh III is an American radio personality, conservative political commentator, author and former television show host. He is best known as the host of his radio show The Rush Limbaugh Show, which has been in national syndication on AM and FM radio stations since 1988. People on the right lionized him just as much (if not greater) as people on the left demonized him. No matter where you are on the political spectrum, Rush Limbaugh’s impact on politics has been undeniable.
Dan Bongino put a list together of some of his quotes. I list my favorites below.
- “For government to give, it must first take away.”
- “The people that make this country work, the people who pay on their mortgages, the people getting up and going to work, striving in this recession to not participate in it, they’re not the enemy. They’re the people that hire you. They’re the people that are going to give you a job.”
- “Now, what is the left’s worldview in general? What is it? If you had to attach not a philosophy but an attitude to a leftist worldview, it’s one of pessimism and darkness, sadness. They’re never happy, are they? They’re always angry about something. No matter what they get, they’re always angry.”
- “Liberals always exempt themselves from the rules that they impose on others.”
- “Bigot: A person who wins an argument with a liberal.”
- “Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare. Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it.”
- “No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.”
- “Let me tell you who we conservatives are: we love people. When we look out over the United States of America, when we are anywhere, when we see a group of people, such as this or anywhere, we see Americans. We see human beings. We don’t see groups. We don’t see victims.”
- “What about feeling sorry for those…who pay the taxes? Those are the people NO ONE ever feels sorry for. They are asked to give and give until they have no more to give. And when they say ‘Enough!’ they are called selfish.”
There are many media and political figures mourning Rush Limbaugh’s passing today and also celebrating how he inspired their careers. A few examples…
- Mark Levin Remembers Rush Limbaugh: ‘We’ve Lost Thomas Paine — A Voice Like No Other’
- Andrew Breitbart: How Rush Limbaugh Inspired Me
- Sean Hannity remembers Rush Limbaugh: ‘Changed hearts and minds’ of generations of Americans
- Kayleigh McEnany remembers Rush Limbaugh: ‘I am the definition of a Rush Baby’
- George W. Bush remembers Limbaugh as ‘indomitable spirit with a big heart’
- Glenn Beck on Twitter
- Gov Ron DeSantis on Twitter
- Lou Dobbs on Twitter
- And so many more…
Whereas the right paid tribute and respectfully mourned his passing, there have been many on the left who celebrated his demise and wished him an eternity in hell. The sentiment is truly deplorable. I will share only 3. (Find more here.)
George Takei of Star Trek Fame
Build your own med-kit by filling it with various Med Packs of your choosing. You know what you need.
This episode says a lot about the left and destroys any argument of being compassionate at heart. Does this mean all leftists are this way? No. At least, I hope not. Sigh. I am angry over this. Why? The left’s reaction to Rush Limbaugh’s passing shows a dehumanization of the man. He had political opinions they disagreed with but he was still a human being.
Is it impossible to disagree with someone’s political opinions yet, still respect them? I think not. I’ve seen it before. Here are a few examples of how the right paid their respects to liberal icon Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Renowned for her brilliant mind and her powerful dissents at the Supreme Court, Justice Ginsburg demonstrated that one can disagree without being disagreeable toward one’s colleagues or different points of view. Her opinions, including well-known decisions regarding the legal equality of women and the disabled, have inspired all Americans, and generations of great legal minds.
I find the contrast in reactions striking. Does this mean that all right wing conservatives show the class that they have? No, I don’t think so. I do think that if the right vilified and celebrated the passing of RBG as the left has vilified and celebrated the passing of Rush Limbaugh, it would make headlines the world over. Somehow I doubt a media uproar will be made over the leftists comments tweeted today. And that is a pity.
Protect your wealth from Joe Biden, Klaus Schwab, or any of the globalists who want you to own nothing. Our Gold Guy is the American patriot who can help you buy physical precious metals.
Will America-First News Outlets Make it to 2023?
Things are looking grim for conservative and populist news sites.
There’s something happening behind the scenes at several popular conservative news outlets. 2021 was bad, but 2022 is proving to be disastrous for news sites that aren’t “playing ball” with the corporate media narrative. It’s being said that advertisers are cracking down, forcing some of the biggest ad networks like Google and Yahoo to pull their inventory from conservative outlets. This has had two major effects. First, it has cooled most conservative outlets from discussing “taboo” topics like Pandemic Panic Theater, voter fraud, or The Great Reset. Second, it has isolated those ad networks that aren’t playing ball.
Certain topics are anathema for most ad networks. Speaking out against vaccines or vaccine mandates is a certain path to being demonetized. Highlighting voter fraud in the 2020 and future elections is another instant advertising death penalty. Throw in truthful stories about climate change hysteria, Critical Race Theory, and the border crisis and it’s easy to understand how difficult it is for America-First news outlets to spread the facts, share conservative opinions, and still pay the bills.
Without naming names, I have been told of several news outlets who have been forced to either consolidate with larger organizations or who have backed down on covering certain topics out of fear of being “canceled” by the ad networks. I get it. This is a business for many of us and it’s not very profitable. Those of us who do this for a living are often barely squeaking by, so loss of additional revenue can often mean being forced to make cuts. That means not being able to cover the topics properly. Its a Catch-22: Tell the truth and lose the money necessary to keep telling the truth, or avoid the truth and make enough money to survive. Those who have chosen survival simply aren’t able to spread the truth properly.
We will never avoid the truth. The Lord will provide if it is His will. Our job is simply to share the facts, spread the Gospel, and educate as many Americans as possible while exposing the forces of evil.
To those who have the means, we ask that you please donate. We have options available now, but there is no telling when those options will cancel us. We just launched a new GiveSendGo page. We also have our GivingFuel page. There have been many who have been canceled by PayPal, but for now it’s still an option. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to get the truth to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
Thank you, and God Bless!