We are excited to announce that we are launching the American Conservative Movement! We’ve seen our rights being systematically taken away over the years, and that’s been ramped up in unprecedented ways during this COVID-19 crisis.
What’s been surprising is how willingly the American people are, in general, foregoing our rights. The cry of “Give me liberty or give me death” has turned into “Take my liberty if you tell me it will protect me.” We saw that in the aftermath to 9/11 with the Patriot Act, and we are seeing it today. We saw the DOJ attempt to eliminate Due Process. We are seeing our state governments take away our right to peaceably assemble for church. We are seeing states shut down all business they claim are “unnecessary”. We are seeing the Federal Government reinforce that we are to rely on them with this latest $2T+ bailout. If the governments hadn’t shut down business to begin with, we wouldn’t have needed to be bailed out by the Fed.
What we are seeing in many of our leaders is that they are not rooted in the Constitution. They are taking a pragmatic approach to all of their decisions. They aren’t looking to preserve our God-given rights. This is a problem that is not exclusive to one political party or the other.
How do we combat this? Through information. This is the mission and the goal of the American Conservative Movement. We want to unify Americans who care about preserving their rights! While politicians can make decisions in Washington DC that can take away our rights today, we believe that an educated population working together will bring about the right kind of change at all levels of government.
As Americans, we need to stop tolerating these authoritarian mindsets of those in power. It’s time to take back our nation as a government by the people and for the people. To do that, however, it will take a proper understanding of conservative and constitutional values.
With that said, we want to unify in one place to really launch this movement. However, due to COVID-19, we cannot put on a live rally or event. So, we’ll take advantage of the technology of our day to host our very first online conference!
On Saturday, April 18th, we will are hosting the Saving America Conference live on Facebook. We have an amazing lineup of speakers, with more speakers to be announced soon! The confirmed lineup to-date is:
- JD Rucker (EIC of NOQ Report)
- Jeff Dornik (Author, Podcaster, Founder of The GK)
- Pastor Ken Peters (Pastor, Founder of The Church at Planned Parenthood)
- Pastor Sam Jones (Pastor, Author, Podcaster)
- Joshua Feuerstein (Evangelical & Conservative Activist)
- Mindy Robinson (Actress, Political Commentator, & Congressional Candidate)
- Pastor Greg Locke (Pastor & Conference Speaker)
- Michael Johns (co-founder of the Tea Party & speechwriter for President George HW Bush)
- Matt Shea (Washington State Representative)
- Trevor Loudon (author, filmmaker, speaker)
- Jerry Wayne (Union Worker, 2nd Amendment Enthusiast)
- Dr Mike Spaulding (Pastor, Author, Conference Speaker)
- Lt. Col. Buzz Patterson (Ret. Air Force, Congressional Candidate, carried the “Nuclear Football”)
We hope that you will join us in this launch event as we seek to unify with fellow Patriots to actively save America. We must remember that this will be an ongoing fight for the soul of our country, and the way that we fight this battle is with knowledge and truth.
It’s time to take back our country. It’s time to unify around our common cause of saving the United States of America. It’s time for you to join the American Conservative Movement.
We’ll see you on Saturday, April 18th, at the online Saving America Conference that will be live-streamed on our Facebook page.