The economy is tanking. We recommend two America First precious metals companies. Our Gold Guy delivers personal service with no gimmicks. JD GoldCo offers a wide array of products. You can’t go wrong with either (or both).
There’s a narrative being quietly pressed around Washington DC among Democrats and even a few Republicans. Nobody’s talking about it in its proper terms to the press, but quietly The Swamp is preparing to make the $2 trillion infrastructure a bipartisan effort for reasons neither side will acknowledge. On the surface, they’ll say it’s about what the deal is supposed to be about: Infrastructure. But behind the scenes, members of The Swamp are being courted by the prospects of initiating Modern Monetary Theory in the United States of America.
Step One is getting this infrastructure plan in motion. Step Three is printing so much money that all of The Swamp’s wildest dreams can come true. Smack dab in the middle of it all is Step Two, the Green New Deal. And while you’ll never hear those three words spoken by a Republican, even a RINO, in a positive light, the reality is many of them are embracing it as long as it can be done piecemeal. They won’t hit us with $100 trillion up front. They’re going to drop a couple trillion here and a couple trillion there until we have de facto Modern Monetary Theory as the economic force driving Washington DC as a whole.
We can see clearly that this “infrastructure” plan isn’t really about the nation’s infrastructure simply by looking at where the money is supposed to go. According to WND, only around 5% is going to roads and bridges which, the last time I checked, are the most important and troubling aspects of America’s infrastructure that desperately need upgrades.
Only 5% of $2 trillion ‘infrastructure’ bill funds roads and bridges
Democrats unveil ‘once-in-a-century’ spending plan
It’s touted by President Biden as a “once-in-a-century” infrastructure bill, but the $2 trillion spending plan actually allots only about 5% to roads and bridges.
And just 25% of the bill, about $639 billion, funds basic infrastructure, according to a White House fact sheet.
Only $25 billion is to be invested in airports and $17 billion for coastal ports, land ports of entry and ferries.
The bill, notes Breitbart News, features massive spending on climate change initiatives such as development for electric vehicles and charging stations, electric school busses and federal vehicles, and clean energy technology.
The White House, dubbing it the American Jobs Plan, says the “once-in-a-century capital investment” in U.S. infrastructure will create “millions” of good-paying jobs and enable America to “out-compete” China by spending about 1% of GDP per year over the course of eight years.
Don’t wait until food shortages get REALLY bad before stocking up. Get a three-month’s supply now while it’s still available.
Former Obama economic adviser Larry Summers said he’s “excited” about the plan but warned of inflation risks.
“I continue to be very worried that the current fiscal- monetary mix will overheat the economy,” he wrote on Twitter.
The Biden White House said the plan will be paid for by corporate tax hikes, raising the corporate rate from 21% to 28%.
Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, said he supports “improving America’s aging roads, bridges, ports, and other infrastructure.”
“And we can do so in a bipartisan way,” he said Wednesday, but the Biden is way too expensive and does not focus on infrastructure.
Major items also include $400 billion on expanding health care and $213 billion on affordable housing, research training and development programs.
- $50 billion in the National Science Foundation, creating a technology directorate that will collaborate with and build on existing programs across the government.
- $50 billion to create a new office at the Department of Commerce dedicated to monitoring domestic industrial capacity
- $45 billion in the Environmental Protection Agency’s Drinking Water State Revolving Fund and in Water Infrastructure Improvements for the Nation Act (WIIN) grants.
- $40 billion in upgrading research infrastructure in laboratories across the country
- $40 billion investment in a new Dislocated Workers Program and sector-based training.
- $25 billion to help upgrade child care facilities and increase the supply of child care.
- $14 billion in National Institute of Standards and Technology to bring together industry, academia, and government to advance technologies and capabilities critical to future competitiveness.
- $12 billion investment target funding to ensure new jobs created in clean energy, manufacturing, and infrastructure are open and accessible to women and people of color.
- $10 billion investment in enforcement to ensure employers are providing workers with good jobs – including jobs with fair and equal pay, safe and healthy workplaces, and workplaces free from racial, gender, and other forms of discrimination and harassment.
- $10 billion investment for Civilian Climate Corps.
- $10 billion in the modernization, sustainability, and resilience of federal buildings.
- $5 billion increase in funding for other climate-focused research.
- $5 billion over eight years in support of evidence-based community violence prevention program
On the latest episode of NOQ Report, I broke down what this all means and why we must do everything we can to oppose it. They often talk about “slippery slopes” when referencing initial steps in the wrong direction by government. This particular slope is greased with our money and drenched in the corruption that can only come from a “bipartisan” effort by The Swamp.
Calories = Survival. Buy 364,720 Calories of delicious food today. Heck, buy two.
DC calls the voter fraud bill the “For The People Act.” They claim the Green New Deal is about climate change. Their doublespeak tactics are everywhere. Remember that when they talk about the “infrastructure bill.”
The Swamp wants us to think they’re doing us a favor by pretending to be putting $2 trillion of our money towards infrastructure. But it doesn’t take an economist to see “infrastructure” is just a front for their bigger, evil plans.
They’re Trying to Shut Us Down
Over the last several months, I’ve lost count of how many times the powers-that-be have tried to shut us down. They’ve sent hackers at us, forcing us to take extreme measures on web security. They sent attorneys after us, but thankfully we’re not easily intimidated by baseless accusations or threats. They’ve even gone so far as to make physical threats. Those can actually be a bit worrisome but Remington has me covered.
For us to continue to deliver the truth that Americans need to read and hear, we ask you, our amazing audience, for financial assistance. We just launched a GiveSendGo page to help us pay the bills. It’s brand new so don’t be discouraged by the lack of donations there. It’s a funny reality that the fewer the donations that have been made, the less likely people are willing to donate to it. One would think this is counterintuitive, but sometimes people are skeptical because they think that perhaps there’s a reason others haven’t been donating. In our situation, we’re just getting started so please don’t be shy if you have the means to help.
Thank you and God bless!
Right now MyPillow, is BOGO. Use promo code “JDR” at checkout for maximum discounts and Ultra MAGA.