President Trump on Wednesday, after a Facebook advisory board affirmed the company’s suspension of his account following his Jan. 6 speech when he urged his followers to “peacefully” protest the 2020 election, said social-media companies “must never again be allowed to destroy and decimate our Electoral Process.”
Article by Bob Unruh from WND.
He was suspended because social-media companies blamed him for the crowd that broke into the U.S. Capitol during and after his speech, sometimes through open doors, sometimes through windows they broke, and vandalized a few locations inside.
The advisory board said Wednesday that his ban was continued, although members said Facebook chief Mark Zuckerberg ultimately must make the final decision.
Trump’s accounts were censored by multiple online social media platforms all about the same time.
“What Facebook, Twitter, and Google have done is a total disgrace and an embarrassment to our Country. Free Speech has been taken away from the President of the United States because the Radical Left Lunatics are afraid of the truth, but the truth will come out anyway, bigger and stronger than ever before,” Trump said.
“The People of our Country will not stand for it! These corrupt social media companies must pay a political price, and must never again be allowed to destroy and decimate our Electoral Process,” Trump said.
Among multiple instances where Trump, and other conservatives, were censored during the campaign for the 2020 election, social media specifically shut down a story from the New York Post, and a poll showed that suppression of information could have changed the outcome of the election.
The results showed that more than one-third of voters who chose Joe Biden were not aware of the evidence linking the former vice president to corrupt financial dealings with China through his son Hunter.
Had they known, according to the survey commissioned bv the Media Research Center, President Trump would have won at least 289 Electoral College votes.
The survey found that 13% voters of the voters who said they were unaware of the scandals would not have voted for Biden had they been made aware.
That amounted to 4.6% of Biden’s total votes.
BREAKING: Proof the media stole the election.
An MRC study finds that 4.6% of Joe Biden voters would NOT have voted for him had they known about the Biden family's corrupt business dealings. https://t.co/X8NCCHVKui
— MediaResearchCenter (@theMRC) November 9, 2020
The media and Big Tech STOLE the election by covering up the Biden family corruption scandal!
Now we know this information could have changed the election outcome. We must hold them accountable! https://t.co/j5F3jKm7mL
— Brent Bozell (@BrentBozell) November 9, 2020
“It is an indisputable fact that the media stole the election. The American electorate was intentionally kept in the dark,” said MRC President Brent Bozell. “During the height of the scandal surrounding Hunter Biden’s foreign dealings, the media and the big tech companies did everything in their power to cover it up. Twitter and Facebook limited sharing of the New York Post’s reports, and the liberal media omitted it from their coverage or dismissed it as Russian disinformation.”
He said the media and Silicon Valley “were fully aware of this, so they actively tried to prevent it from reaching the American public.” The reporting on that scandal so far has proved accurate, and Hunter Biden himself since admitted he’s under federal investigation over his taxes.
Further, investigations continue into allegations of election misbehavior in several states, including Arizona where a full audit of 2.1 million ballots is under way. Supporters of the action say the result there – a Joe Biden victory – won’t be changed, but people should be aware of exactly what went on.
It’s not even disputed that in multiple states where Biden’s victory was sometimes by only a few thousand ballots, state officials arbitrarily changed state laws to accommodate mailed or absentee ballots without authorization from their state legislatures.
It is the U.S. Constitution that assigns those decisions to state lawmakers, not elected or appointed officials.
The MRC analysis of the survey by McLaughlin & Associates concluded the 4.6% shift in votes would have put Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin in the Trump victory column.
On Wednesday, after Facebook’s announcement, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy noted Facebook now is more interested in being “a Democrat Super Pac” than “a platform for free speech.”
The best part here is that Facebook designed the Oversight Board to relieve responsibility on them to determine compliance with their own standards. So the Oversight Board promptly threw the ball back into Facebook's court. pic.twitter.com/hHSHdTGSqb
— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) May 5, 2021
Facebook is more interested in acting like a Democrat Super PAC than a platform for free speech and open debate.
If they can ban President Trump, all conservative voices could be next.
A House Republican majority will rein in big tech power over our speech.
— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) May 5, 2021
Big tech thinks it can control everything.⁰⁰Companies that censor Americans while giving brutal dictators a pass should not have free rein over your personal data to use for their benefit.⁰⁰I introduced the DATA Act to hold big tech accountable: https://t.co/aS2i0NWre4 https://t.co/hkS14eIZ3k
— Rick Scott (@SenRickScott) May 5, 2021
Facebook and Twitter ban a former U.S. President, yet, some of the world’s worst dictators, terrorists, and bad actors still have a platform.
This is a gross double standard and it’s why most Americans don't trust big tech.
— Nikki Haley (@NikkiHaley) May 5, 2021
And several noted the double standard, through which third-world dictators maintain access to the social media platforms but Trump as president, and now as former president, is rejected.
“It is a sad day for America. It’s a sad day for Facebook because I can tell you, a number of members of Congress are now looking at: Do they break up Facebook, do they make sure that they don’t have a monopoly? And I can tell you that it is two different standards, one for Donald Trump and one for a number of other people that are on their sites,” Trump’s former chief of staff Mark Meadows told “America’s Newsroom.”
Corey Lewandowksi, a longtime Trump adviser, said, “Facebook and Twitter and others have clearly established two different sets of rules. One if you’re a conservative or a Republican or have a different ideology than them and one if you’re a liberal.”
Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., accused Facebook’s chief of setting himself up as “the arbiter of free speech.
McCarthy said then the GOP next is in the majority in the House, members “will rein in big tech power over our speech.”
“Big tech thinks it can control everything. Companies that censor Americans while giving brutal dictators a pass should not have free rein over your personal data to use for their benefit. I introduced the DATA Act to hold big tech accountable,” promised Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla.
Just one day earlier, Trump announced the rollout of “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump.”
It included a multitude of his comments that have been cited recently in news reports, and revealed no evidence of the politically correct atmosphere that Facebook, and another online giant, Twitter, have imposed.
For example, Trump rejoiced in the “new polls on big-shot warmonger Liz Cheney.”
“She is so low that her only chance would be if vast numbers of people run against her which, hopefully, won’t happen,” he noted.
And there was, “So nice to see RINO Mitt Romney booed off the stage at the Utah Republican State Convention. They are among the earliest to have figured this guy out, a stone cold loser!”
The site allows visitors to share his posts with Twitter and Facebook.
On his site, Trump expressed a variety of sentiments that those social media companies find discriminatory, including, “We are committed to defending innocent life and to upholding the Judeo-Christian values of our founding.”
And, “We believe in the promise of the Declaration of Independence, that we are all made EQUAL by our Creator, and that must all be TREATED equal under the law.”
And “We know that our rights do not come from government, they come from God, and no earthly force can ever take those rights away. That includes the right to religious liberty and the right to Keep and Bear Arms.”
And, “We know that the rule of law is the ultimate safeguard of our freedoms, and we affirm that the Constitution means exactly what it says AS WRITTEN.”
And, “We believe in FREE SPEECH and Fair Elections. We must ensure fair, honest, transparent, and secure elections going forward – where every LEGAL VOTE counts.”
Several states already have launched efforts to adopt state laws halting the censorship on social media platforms based on their viewpoint.
Zuckerberg also donated hundreds of millions of dollars to election officials in states with the requirement that leftist and Democrat activists be given roles in running those processes. Several lawsuits have been filed over that election influence operation.
‘The Purge’ by Big Tech targets conservatives, including us
Just when we thought the Covid-19 lockdowns were ending and our ability to stay afloat was improving, censorship reared its ugly head.
For the last few months, NOQ Report, Conservative Playbook, and the American Conservative Movement have appealed to our readers for assistance in staying afloat through Covid-19 lockdowns. The downturn in the economy has limited our ability to generate proper ad revenue just as our traffic was skyrocketing. We had our first sustained stretch of three months with over a million visitors in November, December, and January, but February saw a dip.
It wasn’t just the shortened month. We expected that. We also expected the continuation of dropping traffic from “woke” Big Tech companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter, but it has actually been much worse than anticipated. Our Twitter account was banned. Both of our YouTube accounts were banned. Facebook “fact-checks” everything we post. Spotify canceled us. Medium canceled us. Apple canceled us. Why? Because we believe in the truth prevailing, and that means we will continue to discuss “taboo” topics.
The 2020 presidential election was stolen. You can’t say that on Big Tech platforms without risking cancellation, but we’d rather get cancelled for telling the truth rather than staying around to repeat mainstream media’s lies. They have been covering it up since before the election and they’ve convinced the vast majority of conservative news outlets that they will be harmed if they continue to discuss voter fraud. We refuse to back down. The truth is the truth.
The lies associated with Covid-19 are only slightly more prevalent than the suppression of valid scientific information that runs counter to the prescribed narrative. We should be allowed to ask questions about the vaccines, for example, as there is ample evidence for concern. One does not have to be an “anti-vaxxer” in order to want answers about vaccines that are still considered experimental and that have a track record in a short period of time of having side-effects, including death. One of our stories about the Johnson & Johnson “vaccine” causing blood clots was “fact-checked” and removed one day before the government hit the brakes on it. These questions and news items are not allowed on Big Tech which is just another reason we are getting canceled.
There are more topics that they refuse to allow. In turn, we refuse to stop discussing them. This is why we desperately need your help. The best way NOQ, CP, and ACM readers can help is to donate. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal as well. We are on track to be short by about $4100 per month in order to maintain operations.
The second way to help is to become a partner. We’ve strongly considered seeking angel investors in the past but because we were paying the bills, it didn’t seem necessary. Now, we’re struggling to pay the bills. We had 5,657,724 sessions on our website from November, 2020, through February, 2021. Our intention is to elevate that to higher levels this year by focusing on a strategy that relies on free speech rather than being beholden to progressive Big Tech companies.
During that four-month stretch, Twitter and Facebook accounted for about 20% of our traffic. We are actively working on operating as if that traffic is zero, replacing it with platforms that operate more freely such as Gab, Parler, and others. While we were never as dependent on Big Tech as most conservative sites, we’d like to be completely free from them. That doesn’t mean we will block them, but we refuse to be beholden to companies that absolutely despise us simply because of our political ideology.
We’re heading in the right direction and we believe we’re ready talk to patriotic investors who want to not only “get in on the action” but more importantly who want to help America hear the truth. Interested investors should contact me directly with the contact button above.
As the world spirals towards radical progressivism, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report going.
Yes, We Need Your Help
I hate being “that guy” who asks people to donate because I think our conservative news network is so crucial, but here I am…
When I left my cushy corporate job in 2017, I did so knowing that my family would have to make sacrifices. But I couldn’t continue to watch the nation slip into oblivion and was inspired by President Trump’s willingness to fight the good fight even at his own personal expense. What I didn’t realize then is that conservative media would be so heavily attacked, canceled, and defunded that the sacrifices would be extreme.
Many in this nation are struggling right now even though we weren’t struggling just a few years ago. I’m not alone. But I wake up every morning and operate the sites we’ve been able to build because there’s really no other choice. I refuse to be beholden to Big Tech like so many other conservative news outlets, which is why you won’t see Google ads here. With that said, it’s often challenging to pay the bills and it’s even harder to expand so we can get the America First message out to a wider audience.
The economic downturn has forced me to make a plea for help. Between cancel culture, lockdowns, and diminishing ad revenue, we need financial assistance in order to continue to spread the truth. We ask all who have the means, please donate through our new GiveSendGo. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to expand our reach so the truth can get to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
We currently operate:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Uncanceled News
- Based Underground
- Truth Based Media
- Five other conservative news sites
I would even be willing to entertain investments and partnerships at this stage. I’ve turned them down in the past because editorial purity is extremely important. I’ll turn them down again if anyone wants us to start supporting RINOs or avoid “taboo” topics like voter fraud, vaccines, or transgender supremacy. But I’d talk to fellow America First patriots who want to help any (or all) of our 10 news sites. Hit me up at jdrucker (at) substack (dot) com if you’re interested.
For those who have the means and just want to help keep the mission of spreading a conservative, Christian message to the nation, please consider a generous donation.