A 17-year-old high school athlete is still hospitalized after two blood clots formed in his brain and another formed around his brain shortly after receiving the first dose of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. Doctors and media rushed to say it’s totally not the vaccine that caused the otherwise healthy boy to acquire his inexplicable ailments.
On April 21, Everest Romney took the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Within days, he started complaining of headaches and neck stiffness. His pediatrician prescribed antibiotics even as his neck became completely immobile and fever began. Two CT scans later, doctors told his mother, Cherie, about the blood clots.
“In a million years, I never expected it,” Cherie Romney told Fox 13 last week. “The worst thing, the worst thing, is to have the doctor come in and say, ‘OK, well, we found two blood clots inside his brain.’”
The Corner Canyon High School basketball star is just the latest victim of these vaccines. As always happens, he is being labeled as the “first” case of his kind despite hundreds of similar cases listed in the CDC’s VAERS database. But few in media are talking about it despite the fact quietly reported by the CDC last week that there have been more post-Covid-vaccine deaths reported than the total number of post-vaccine deaths from all other vaccines over the last 20 years combined.
One does not have to be a “conspiracy theorist” to see the disparity between what is being reported to the CDC by victims and what is then being reported to the general population through mainstream media, doctors, and bureaucrats. The two local news stations reporting on the Romney case went out of their way to claim it was an isolated incident and there’s no reason for parents to keep their children from getting experimental vaccines that have not been FDA approved. Considering the recovery rate for Covid cases for children under 18-years-old is nearly 100%, why are so many parents rushing to “protect” their children in this manner.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, there have been nearly 600,000 deaths attributed to Covid-19. Of those, 277 have been kids between the age of 0-17 with over 2/3rds of those deaths being labeled as patients having preexisting health problems. Kids and young adults do not transmit the disease as easily as older people. They do not get as sick as older people. They are exponentially less threatened by Covid-19 and they are much less of a threat to spread it to others. Yet the vaccines are being pushed by money-hungry Big Pharma, the politicians in their pockets, and mainstream media puppets so heavily, it’s no wonder parents who don’t do much research about the health of their children are willing to go along with the crowd.
According to ABC 4:
Cherie says she has been overwhelmed with support not just locally, but around the country. People are praying and sending messages of love, which she says are holding her family up during this time. Going forward, she says she wants parents to make the best decisions for their children, and for doctors to understand this new vaccine might bring new challenges to conventional wisdom.
She doesn’t want to discourage parents, she says, because each parent must make the best decision for their child. Still, with her son now hospitalized, she wishes her choice had been a different one.
For reference, here’s a story posted this weekend by Natural News that tells a tale you won’t hear from mainstream media about Pfizer:
Pfizer betting big on steady stream of adults and children getting yearly COVID-19 vaccines
Pfizer is pinning a lot of hope on its COVID-19 vaccine, and they are already targeting younger people with an eye on increasing their profits.
Earlier this week, they released a strong earnings report that exceeded the already optimistic projections from Wall Street. They also announced that they are on the verge of gaining regulatory approval to give their vaccine to minors aged 12 to 15 in the U.S. This coincides with the Biden Administration’s increasing pressure on states to raise their vaccination numbers.
Media reports have also indicated that Pfizer is looking to gain approval to use the vaccine on children aged 2 to 11 in the U.S. and Europe. It is believed that this approval could come in September, despite the fact that there have been no studies carried out into the long-term effects of the vaccines on either adults or children.
Pfizer CEO Albert Borland stated in a call with reporters and analysts that the pharmaceutical firm is in discussions with what he termed “basically all the governments of the world” to provide COVID-19 vaccines and booster shots through the year 2024.
Indeed, they have already laid the groundwork for a steady stream of revenue by telling the public that they will likely need at least one additional shot a year after their second dose. He also mentioned that people around the world may end up needing yearly shots, much like the flu shot, which would help Pfizer to grow its bottom line and shift COVID-19 vaccines from an emergency measure to a permanent and highly profitable line of business.
Pfizer has said that they expect sales of their vaccines to reach $26 million by year’s end. This would make the shot their top-selling pharmaceutical product, an honor that currently goes to the rheumatoid arthritis drug Humira. In addition, they are planning to use the mRNA technology behind the COVID-19 vaccine for other types of vaccines and therapies. They are already trying to develop seasonal flu shots based on the RNA lipid nanoparticle technology.
In addition, they are exploring making COVID-19 vaccines more durable by finding ways that doses can be stored at the temperatures seen in a standard refrigerator, which is something that could raise demand for the jabs in poorer countries. Either way, however, Bourla is expecting the vaccines to have a “durable demand”.
Business is booming for Pfizer thanks to coronavirus
The virus is working out incredibly well for Pfizer, whose earnings were so strong that they also helped lift the shares of other vaccine makers around the world. For example, shares of Asian vaccine makers who had deals to distribute the Pfizer vaccines rallied this week. India’s Pfizer Ltd unit climbed 4.9 percent on Wednesday, while Cadila Healthcare and Dr. Reddy’s rose 5.9 and 2.7 percent respectively.
Once again, we see pharmaceutical companies raking in money at the expense of the public. Now that many of the people who were inclined to get the vaccine have already done so, they are going to start pressuring parents into having their kids vaccinated, despite the fact that children are not being hit by the virus nearly as hard as adults. They are also doing this in the absence of studies demonstrating its safety in any age group.
The truth is that no one knows yet how this vaccine can affect anyone over the long term, particularly children whose bodies are still developing. But that’s not really a big concern for Pfizer or any of the other COVID-19 vaccine makers as they have all been granted immunity from liability should their vaccines cause people harm or kill them – which they are already doing in droves.
Sources for this article include:
The suppression of stories questioning the efficacy and safety of Covid vaccines is not about fighting “disinformation.” Fact-based stories are quashed. Doctors are silenced. This is all about promoting an agenda, and that should concern everyone.
‘The Purge’ by Big Tech targets conservatives, including us
Just when we thought the Covid-19 lockdowns were ending and our ability to stay afloat was improving, censorship reared its ugly head.
For the last few months, NOQ Report, Conservative Playbook, and the American Conservative Movement have appealed to our readers for assistance in staying afloat through Covid-19 lockdowns. The downturn in the economy has limited our ability to generate proper ad revenue just as our traffic was skyrocketing. We had our first sustained stretch of three months with over a million visitors in November, December, and January, but February saw a dip.
It wasn’t just the shortened month. We expected that. We also expected the continuation of dropping traffic from “woke” Big Tech companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter, but it has actually been much worse than anticipated. Our Twitter account was banned. Both of our YouTube accounts were banned. Facebook “fact-checks” everything we post. Spotify canceled us. Medium canceled us. Apple canceled us. Why? Because we believe in the truth prevailing, and that means we will continue to discuss “taboo” topics.
The 2020 presidential election was stolen. You can’t say that on Big Tech platforms without risking cancellation, but we’d rather get cancelled for telling the truth rather than staying around to repeat mainstream media’s lies. They have been covering it up since before the election and they’ve convinced the vast majority of conservative news outlets that they will be harmed if they continue to discuss voter fraud. We refuse to back down. The truth is the truth.
The lies associated with Covid-19 are only slightly more prevalent than the suppression of valid scientific information that runs counter to the prescribed narrative. We should be allowed to ask questions about the vaccines, for example, as there is ample evidence for concern. One does not have to be an “anti-vaxxer” in order to want answers about vaccines that are still considered experimental and that have a track record in a short period of time of having side-effects, including death. One of our stories about the Johnson & Johnson “vaccine” causing blood clots was “fact-checked” and removed one day before the government hit the brakes on it. These questions and news items are not allowed on Big Tech which is just another reason we are getting canceled.
There are more topics that they refuse to allow. In turn, we refuse to stop discussing them. This is why we desperately need your help. The best way NOQ, CP, and ACM readers can help is to donate. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal as well. We are on track to be short by about $4100 per month in order to maintain operations.
The second way to help is to become a partner. We’ve strongly considered seeking angel investors in the past but because we were paying the bills, it didn’t seem necessary. Now, we’re struggling to pay the bills. We had 5,657,724 sessions on our website from November, 2020, through February, 2021. Our intention is to elevate that to higher levels this year by focusing on a strategy that relies on free speech rather than being beholden to progressive Big Tech companies.
During that four-month stretch, Twitter and Facebook accounted for about 20% of our traffic. We are actively working on operating as if that traffic is zero, replacing it with platforms that operate more freely such as Gab, Parler, and others. While we were never as dependent on Big Tech as most conservative sites, we’d like to be completely free from them. That doesn’t mean we will block them, but we refuse to be beholden to companies that absolutely despise us simply because of our political ideology.
We’re heading in the right direction and we believe we’re ready talk to patriotic investors who want to not only “get in on the action” but more importantly who want to help America hear the truth. Interested investors should contact me directly with the contact button above.
As the world spirals towards radical progressivism, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report going.
Yes, We Need Your Help
I hate being “that guy” who asks people to donate because I think our conservative news network is so crucial, but here I am…
When I left my cushy corporate job in 2017, I did so knowing that my family would have to make sacrifices. But I couldn’t continue to watch the nation slip into oblivion and was inspired by President Trump’s willingness to fight the good fight even at his own personal expense. What I didn’t realize then is that conservative media would be so heavily attacked, canceled, and defunded that the sacrifices would be extreme.
Many in this nation are struggling right now even though we weren’t struggling just a few years ago. I’m not alone. But I wake up every morning and operate the sites we’ve been able to build because there’s really no other choice. I refuse to be beholden to Big Tech like so many other conservative news outlets, which is why you won’t see Google ads here. With that said, it’s often challenging to pay the bills and it’s even harder to expand so we can get the America First message out to a wider audience.
The economic downturn has forced me to make a plea for help. Between cancel culture, lockdowns, and diminishing ad revenue, we need financial assistance in order to continue to spread the truth. We ask all who have the means, please donate through our new GiveSendGo. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to expand our reach so the truth can get to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
We currently operate:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Uncanceled News
- Based Underground
- Truth Based Media
- Five other conservative news sites
I would even be willing to entertain investments and partnerships at this stage. I’ve turned them down in the past because editorial purity is extremely important. I’ll turn them down again if anyone wants us to start supporting RINOs or avoid “taboo” topics like voter fraud, vaccines, or transgender supremacy. But I’d talk to fellow America First patriots who want to help any (or all) of our 10 news sites. Hit me up at jdrucker (at) substack (dot) com if you’re interested.
For those who have the means and just want to help keep the mission of spreading a conservative, Christian message to the nation, please consider a generous donation.