The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said the Johnson & Johnson Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine will now include a warning about blood clotting risks. Its announcement came after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lifted the suspension of the single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. The two government agencies previously recommended a halt on the J&J vaccine amid reports of blood clots with low platelet count in some patients.
Article by Ramon Tomey from Natural News.
According to the CDC’s Mortality and Morbidity Weekly Report for April 30, the FDA has added a warning for patients 18 to 49 years old regarding “clotting events … reported among vaccine recipients.” It emphasized the importance of the warning “to ensure that women aged [below] 50 years old are aware of the increased risk [of the clots] … and that other COVID-19 vaccines are available.” The report recommended that updated fact sheets for the vaccine should be provided to both recipients and their caregivers before inoculation.
The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) voted to resume use of the vaccine during its April 23 meeting. It also recommended that the FDA put a warning about the risks of blood clots, which the regulator fulfilled. The committee argued that the pause should be lifted because the benefits of the J&J vaccine outweighed its potential risks. It also said that limiting its use to specific sectors of the populations would do little to prevent hospitalizations and deaths stemming from COVID-19.
“The summary of evidence showed that the [J&J] COVID-19 vaccine is a highly effective and flexible prevention tool that can be useful in communities with increasing COVID-19 incidence and emerging variants of SARS-CoV-2. Limiting vaccine use to specific populations … could reduce number of [blood clot] cases – but could also challenge public health implementation, limit personal choice and disproportionately affect populations with barriers to vaccine access or … difficulty returning for a second [vaccine] dose,” the CDC report said.
J&J’s adenoviral vector vaccine stood out from its counterparts in a number of ways. It does not require sub-zero temperatures compared to the mRNA vaccines by Pfizer and Moderna. Furthermore, the vaccine only call for a single dose – which provided convenience. Other vaccine candidates require two doses to provide full protection. The FDA granted emergency use approval to the one-dose vaccine in late February 2021.
The CDC is also looking at the cases of blood clots and low platelet count in some inoculated Americans
FOX 5 reported that ACIP members voted 10-4 to resume use of the vaccine. CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky commented on the decision: “Above all else, health and safety are at the forefront of our decisions. Our vaccine safety systems are working.” She added that the CDC has “identified exceptionally rare events” stemming from the J&J vaccine and will continue to do so. (Related: Johnson & Johnson vaccine under investigation over deadly blood clot cases.)
“We are grateful to the [ACIP] and its medical experts for the rigorous evaluation of our COVID-19 vaccine,” J&J Chief Scientific Officer Dr. Paul Stoffels remarked. He added: “As the global pandemic continues to devastate communities around the world, we believe a single-shot, easily transportable COVID-19 vaccine with demonstrated protection against multiple variants can help protect the health and safety of people everywhere.”
Concurrent with the resumption of the J&J vaccine’s use, the CDC said it is examining two new cases of blood clots. A man and a woman – both under the age of 60 – reported the clots after vaccination.
Fifteen people had already reported blood clots alongside low platelet count after getting immunized with the J&J vaccine by the time the ACIP convened its April 23 meeting. All 15 patients were hospitalized: 12 were admitted to intensive care units, while three eventually died. While 13 of the patients were women aged 18 to 49 years old, two of them were aged 50 years old and older.
Incidentally, the two 50-and-up vaccine fatalities included a woman from Oregon. Health officials in the Beaver State confirmed her death on April 22 – a day before the ACIP meeting. The CDC was informed of the case on April 18, while the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) received word of the case two days later on April 20.
According to an April 22 OHA statement, the 50-year-old Oregonian developed a “serious blood clot … in combination with very low platelets.” Both serious reactions occurred “within two weeks following vaccination,” the statement said. It added that CDC and OHA officials are looking into the matter.
The OHA statement also mentioned that the Oregonian’s death had been recorded in the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. “The case will add to the evidence of potential risk associated with [the J&J] vaccine,” it noted. However, until an investigation on the incident is complete – it cannot be concluded “whether [the woman’s] death is related to the vaccine.”
Visit VaccineInjuryNews.com to read more articles about the blood clots caused by the J&J one-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
‘The Purge’ by Big Tech targets conservatives, including us
Just when we thought the Covid-19 lockdowns were ending and our ability to stay afloat was improving, censorship reared its ugly head.
For the last few months, NOQ Report, Conservative Playbook, and the American Conservative Movement have appealed to our readers for assistance in staying afloat through Covid-19 lockdowns. The downturn in the economy has limited our ability to generate proper ad revenue just as our traffic was skyrocketing. We had our first sustained stretch of three months with over a million visitors in November, December, and January, but February saw a dip.
It wasn’t just the shortened month. We expected that. We also expected the continuation of dropping traffic from “woke” Big Tech companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter, but it has actually been much worse than anticipated. Our Twitter account was banned. Both of our YouTube accounts were banned. Facebook “fact-checks” everything we post. Spotify canceled us. Medium canceled us. Apple canceled us. Why? Because we believe in the truth prevailing, and that means we will continue to discuss “taboo” topics.
The 2020 presidential election was stolen. You can’t say that on Big Tech platforms without risking cancellation, but we’d rather get cancelled for telling the truth rather than staying around to repeat mainstream media’s lies. They have been covering it up since before the election and they’ve convinced the vast majority of conservative news outlets that they will be harmed if they continue to discuss voter fraud. We refuse to back down. The truth is the truth.
The lies associated with Covid-19 are only slightly more prevalent than the suppression of valid scientific information that runs counter to the prescribed narrative. We should be allowed to ask questions about the vaccines, for example, as there is ample evidence for concern. One does not have to be an “anti-vaxxer” in order to want answers about vaccines that are still considered experimental and that have a track record in a short period of time of having side-effects, including death. One of our stories about the Johnson & Johnson “vaccine” causing blood clots was “fact-checked” and removed one day before the government hit the brakes on it. These questions and news items are not allowed on Big Tech which is just another reason we are getting canceled.
There are more topics that they refuse to allow. In turn, we refuse to stop discussing them. This is why we desperately need your help. The best way NOQ, CP, and ACM readers can help is to donate. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal as well. We are on track to be short by about $4100 per month in order to maintain operations.
The second way to help is to become a partner. We’ve strongly considered seeking angel investors in the past but because we were paying the bills, it didn’t seem necessary. Now, we’re struggling to pay the bills. We had 5,657,724 sessions on our website from November, 2020, through February, 2021. Our intention is to elevate that to higher levels this year by focusing on a strategy that relies on free speech rather than being beholden to progressive Big Tech companies.
During that four-month stretch, Twitter and Facebook accounted for about 20% of our traffic. We are actively working on operating as if that traffic is zero, replacing it with platforms that operate more freely such as Gab, Parler, and others. While we were never as dependent on Big Tech as most conservative sites, we’d like to be completely free from them. That doesn’t mean we will block them, but we refuse to be beholden to companies that absolutely despise us simply because of our political ideology.
We’re heading in the right direction and we believe we’re ready talk to patriotic investors who want to not only “get in on the action” but more importantly who want to help America hear the truth. Interested investors should contact me directly with the contact button above.
As the world spirals towards radical progressivism, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report going.
Yes, We Need Your Help
I hate being “that guy” who asks people to donate because I think our conservative news network is so crucial, but here I am…
When I left my cushy corporate job in 2017, I did so knowing that my family would have to make sacrifices. But I couldn’t continue to watch the nation slip into oblivion and was inspired by President Trump’s willingness to fight the good fight even at his own personal expense. What I didn’t realize then is that conservative media would be so heavily attacked, canceled, and defunded that the sacrifices would be extreme.
Many in this nation are struggling right now even though we weren’t struggling just a few years ago. I’m not alone. But I wake up every morning and operate the sites we’ve been able to build because there’s really no other choice. I refuse to be beholden to Big Tech like so many other conservative news outlets, which is why you won’t see Google ads here. With that said, it’s often challenging to pay the bills and it’s even harder to expand so we can get the America First message out to a wider audience.
The economic downturn has forced me to make a plea for help. Between cancel culture, lockdowns, and diminishing ad revenue, we need financial assistance in order to continue to spread the truth. We ask all who have the means, please donate through our new GiveSendGo. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to expand our reach so the truth can get to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
We currently operate:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Uncanceled News
- Based Underground
- Truth Based Media
- Five other conservative news sites
I would even be willing to entertain investments and partnerships at this stage. I’ve turned them down in the past because editorial purity is extremely important. I’ll turn them down again if anyone wants us to start supporting RINOs or avoid “taboo” topics like voter fraud, vaccines, or transgender supremacy. But I’d talk to fellow America First patriots who want to help any (or all) of our 10 news sites. Hit me up at jdrucker (at) substack (dot) com if you’re interested.
For those who have the means and just want to help keep the mission of spreading a conservative, Christian message to the nation, please consider a generous donation.