Everyone should weep for Texas state legislator Donna Howard. After flying on a private jet with her fellow Democrats to Washington DC so they could prevent election integrity laws from passing, she has been forced into pure hardship. She has to wash her clothes in the sink and dry them in the bathroom. This, of course, tears into her room service and Netflix time that she’s getting with $221 per diem while she’s skipping out on work.
“You bet we’re recognizing & honoring our country’s heritage. As most Texans, tho, this is what we’re doing tonight—using whatever is accessible, uwashing our clothes in the sink. #txlege,” she Tweeted.
You bet we’re recognizing & honoring our country’s heritage. As most Texans, tho, this is what we’re doing tonight—using whatever is accessible, uwashing our clothes in the sink. #txlege https://t.co/HC8uDSnWk5 pic.twitter.com/DoaatSCqmj
— Donna Howard (@DonnaHowardTX) July 16, 2021
Reactions from Twitter were predictable. Any time anyone posts pictures of their underwear in public, there are certain reactions that are simply spontaneous. But other responses were worth noting…
- Brandon Morse: “Remind me. Did you fly to DC on a private jet or float on a raft to a third-world country without running water?”
- Cari Kelemen: “You had to wash your clothes in a hotel sink? ‘We shall overcome, We shall overcome…'”
- Bethany S. Mandel: “We have washing machines here. You flew here on a chartered private plane. You can figure it out I’m sure.”
- Bella D’Plorable: “Hotel doesn’t have a laundry room? As we say in the south, bless your heart.”
- Legosurrectionist: “I just spent an entire YEAR washing ALL of my clothes in the bathtub because I totalled my car, didn’t have the money to replace it and am out here without a safety net of friends or family. But sure lady. So stunning and brave.”
- Amanda Prestigiacomo: “Lots here. I’ll start w sitting lawmakers should not be snapping pics of their undergarments for all of social media. Pull it together, woman.”
- Matt Whitlock: “This is a super strange tweet — but as you know, you wouldn’t have to do this if you were at home in Texas doing your job. Instead of being here to do tourist things and gaslight about election bills not actually accomplishing anything.”
The bill Howard and her fellow Democrats are fleeing is one that would bring more election integrity to Texas. There have been so many cases of massive, widespread voter fraud across the state in recent years that a change is absolutely necessary.
The Democrats are claiming that they are fighting for the right for everyone to vote, but this is a disingenuous argument considering the bill they’re opposing does not suppress anyone’s vote. In fact, their argument is that persons of color are less capable of getting identification than their “white saviors” trying to protect them from their own ignorance. It’s sad.
To say Texas Democrats have jumped the shark would be an understatement. They’re doing whatever they can to distract from the fact that they are racists who believe minorities are less capable of understanding or complying with basic laws.
New Conservative Network Seeks Crowdfunding Help
They say we have to go big or go home. We’re trying to go big and bring the patriotic truth the the nation, but we need help.
Readers may or may not realize that over the past year, we’ve been bringing more conservative news and opinion outlets under our wing. Don’t take our expansion as a sign of riches; all of the “acquisitions” have been through sweat and promises of greater things to come for all involved. As a result, we’ve been able to bring together several independent media sites under a unified vision of preventing America from succumbing to the progressive, “woke,” Neo-Marxist ideologies that are spreading like wildfire across America.
The slow and steady reopening of America is revealing there was a lot more economic hardship brought about from the Covd-19 lockdowns than most realize. While we continue to hope advertising dollars on the sites go up, it’s simply not enough to do things the right way. We are currently experiencing a gap between revenue and expenses that cannot be overcome by click-ads and MyPillow promos alone (promo code “NOQ” by the way).
To overcome our revenue gap and keep these sites running, our needs fluctuate between $3000-$7000 per month. In other words, we’re in the red and hemorrhaging.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring the truth to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal as well.
As the world spirals towards radical progressivism, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going.
Thank you and God Bless,
All ORIGINAL content on this site is © 2021 NOQ Report. All REPUBLISHED content has received direct or implied permission for reproduction.
With that said, our content may be reproduced and distributed as long as it has a link to the original source and the author is credited prominently. We don’t mind you using our content as long as you help out by giving us credit with a prominent link. If you feel like giving us a tip for the content, we will not object!
JD Rucker – EIC