If society collapses, do you have the medical supplies you need? Check out “The Medic,” or as I like to call it, the Big Daddy of first aid kits.
If several recent developments were not acts of God – a God saddened to see an America straying far off the beaten path of tolerance, common sense and love of the least-imperfect nation in an imperfect world – perhaps our Founding Fathers have banded together “up there” to play a role in giving those, ungrateful for the country we are blessed to have, a dose of poetic justice. Some outcomes should reasonably have been expected; others perhaps not.
1. George Floyd, the black suspect who died while resisting arrest in May 2020 and for whose death a police officer was later convicted of murder, has been memorialized in numerous ways. He became only the third person to be buried in a Promethean golden casket (the others being Michael Jackson and James Brown), valued at around $25,000. In June of this year, just outside the city hall in Newark, New Jersey, a 700-pound bronze statue of him was unveiled. That same month, a mural was dedicated to him in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the site of his death. The gold casket, the statue and the mural were all unwarranted for Floyd based on the life he had lived. While a number of complications contributed to his death (including heart disease, hypertension and being positive for SARS-CoV-2 as well as his fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine usage), Floyd would still be alive today had he not resisted arrest. His actions that day, plus his long criminal record, made him an unworthy candidate to be so honored, especially at a time statues of real heroes (from our Founding Fathers to Jesus Christ) are targeted by ingrate cancel culture activists. Ironically, the month following the Floyd mural dedication, it was reduced to rubble by a lightning strike.
2. In July, Texas Democrat legislators left the state for Washington, D.C., to avoid a mandatory quorum for a special session because the Republican majority sought to pass sweeping reform bills aimed at restoring election integrity. Jumping on board their plane, joyfully taking photos of their stunt for public consumption, the legislators acted irresponsibly in failing to perform their elected duties. Their effort to do so did not go without penalty. Not only did Texas Governor Greg Abbott dock their pay and promise to arrest them upon their return (one warrant has already been issued), but the disappearing act became a superspreader event in which many legislators contracted COVID-19. Staying in a luxury Washington hotel, Texas legislators are now soliciting “care packages” from supporters. Additionally, they had headed to Washington planning on being rewarded with a meeting with President Joe Biden who, surprisingly, refused to meet with them.
3. The U.S. women’s soccer team, which had embarrassed our country by failing to stand for and honor the flag in prior international competitions and was favored to sail through the Olympics to take the gold medal, was humiliated, losing its opening match to Sweden, 3-0. The team immediately was ridiculed by those they had angered, suggesting the team should have focused more on practice and less on social activism. Not only did the women’s team lose in soccer, but it also lost its lawsuit in court claiming unequal pay compared to the men’s team. The judge ruled that the women’s complaint stemmed from exercising their own bad judgment. Free to negotiate the same deal the men had, they had been unwilling to accept it when offered, hedging their bets by negotiating a different deal.
4. Pro-Islamist, anti-U.S. Representative Ilhan Omar (D-Minn) led a congressional call for a U.S. special envoy to combat Islamophobia. Her call is hypocritical as she has long been guilty of making inflammatory comments about Israel as well as the U.S. She also ignores the one religious group most victimized by hate crimes in the U.S. – one obviously of no concern to her – Jews. The difference is significant, with the FBI reporting Jews are three times more likely to be targeted. Meanwhile, we learn in London’s Hyde Park, a public platform exists for all to speak. While Muslims freely utilize it, Jews who do so are violently attacked. Additionally, two Muslim Olympic competitors refused, exactly for reasons of Islam’s deep-seated anti-Semitism, to participate in judo matches against Jewish opponents. Do not expect Omar to call for the appointment of a U.S. envoy to combat hate crimes against both Muslims and Jews.
5. Under Biden, we have seen Democrats push their socialist agenda. It is interesting that at the time the clarion call for socialism has never been louder in America, Cuba – a country long serving as socialism’s “poster child” – is in the throes of social unrest. The Cuban people seek to cast off the dictatorial bonds that have constrained them for six decades, attesting to what history has taught us: socialism never works.
6. Last year, in the aftermath of Floyd’s death, various cities around the country called for defunding police and proceeded to do so. It should not have taken a rocket scientist to assess what impact this would have, especially as mental-midget defunding activists wanted law enforcement to be “reimagined.” Their naïve alternative was to toss social workers and trained mental health counselors (unarmed) into the fray. As the defund police movement gained ground, creating a law enforcement vacuum, criminals (surprise, surprise) filled the void. Now criminals feel brazen enough even to act in broad daylight, as recently experienced by former Senator Barbara Boxer (D-Ca), 80, who was robbed in Oakland. A year later, many of these same cities now look to refund the police.
In training to make an effective presentation, it is claimed the holy grail of doing so is a bit of overkill – first telling listeners what you are going to tell them; next telling them; and then telling them what you have told them. Our history has been a constant telling of these first two steps which have taught us the importance of tolerance, common sense and a sense of patriotism – elements necessary for a moral society to conduct itself in a civil manner for the common good. However, the above six actions and corresponding results suggest a “Force” is now at work trying to tell us what we had already been told.
Don’t wait until food shortages get REALLY bad before stocking up. Get a three-month’s supply now while it’s still available.
But are the ingrates listening?
American Patriots Uniting to Fight Tyranny from, Well, Everywhere
We’re building a new conservative news network. Based on responses from fellow patriots, we’re heading in the right direction.
It may be hard to believe based on what we’re seeing around the nation today, but there are many reasons to be hopeful. First and foremost, the false narrative that most of America hates traditional values or the foundations of our nation are finally being proven false. Despite the best efforts of globalists and Neo-Marxists, patriotic Americans are starting to unify in droves. Meanwhile, Joe Biden can barely muster a half-filled auditorium to deliver his message to the scant few watching CNN and the paid shills in the “crowd.”
The “silent majority” that drove Donald Trump to victory in 2016 and 2020 (yes, he won by a landslide but was robbed along with the American people) is finally starting to realize we cannot stay silent any longer. We used to win with our votes, but those are being stolen. We used to win with truth, but the radical left and their agents in mainstream media, Big Tech, and academia are building a post-truth society to drown out reality. Today, we are waking up to the realization that only through direct action and fearlessly spreading the truth can we overcome the nefarious forces working against us.
We are proud to be working our way up to the tip of the conservative media spear. Our network is growing. We’re establishing strong partnerships with like-minded news outlets and courageous journalists. Even as Big Tech suppresses us, the honest messages they’re trying to quash are finding their way to the eyes and ears of patriots across the nation. With the help of new content partners like The Epoch Times and The Liberty Daily, we’re starting to see a real impact.
Our network is currently comprised of nine sites:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Truth. Based. Media.
- Freedom First Network
- Based Underground
- Uncanceled News
- American Conservative Movement
- Conservative Playbook
- Our Gold Guy
Some of our content is spread across all of these sites. Other pieces of content are unique. We write most of what we post but we also draw from those willing to allow us to share their quality articles, videos, and podcasts. We collect the best content from fellow conservative sites that give us permission to republish them. We’re not ego-driven; I’d much rather post a properly attributed story written by experts like Dr. Joseph Mercola or Natural News than rewrite it like so many outlets like to do. We’re not here to take credit. We’re here to spread the truth.
The slow and steady reopening of America is revealing there was a lot more economic hardship brought about from the Covd-19 lockdowns than most realize. While we continue to hope advertising dollars on the sites go up, it’s simply not enough to do things the right way. We are currently experiencing a gap between revenue and expenses that cannot be overcome by click-ads and MyPillow promos alone (promo code “NOQ” by the way).
Calories = Survival. Buy 364,720 Calories of delicious food today. Heck, buy two.
To overcome our revenue gap and keep these sites running, our needs fluctuate between $2200-$7800 per month. May, 2021, for example, was amazing and we almost broke even. June, revenue was sluggish at best and we had to make up a big difference out of our pockets. But we’re not just trying to get out of the red. If and when we start getting enough contributions to expand, we will do just that. Very few get into journalism to try to get rich and we’re definitely not among those who do. Our success is driven by spreading the truth, profitable or not.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring proper news and opinions to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal or Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
Time is short. As the world spirals towards radical progressivism, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going. Our promise is this: We will never sell out America. If that means we’re going to struggle for a while or even indefinitely, so be it. Integrity first. Truth first. America first.
Thank you and God Bless,
We Often Feel Like David Taking on Giants
Today’s Goliath is the Mainstream Media Industrial Complex that brainwashes the masses.
Our mission is very straightforward: To counter the false narratives and nefarious agendas destroying America today. It isn’t easy for obvious reasons; despite incredible growth over the last year we are still a very tiny fish in a huge media pond. But we’re fighting and we will continue to do so, Lord willing, for as long as we possibly can. The battle for America’s present and future is too important for us to back down to the giants that stand in our way.
We need help. I don’t want to say “desperately,” but the need is definitely great. If you have the means, please donate through our GivingFuel page, PayPal, or our brand new GiveSendGo page. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to get the truth to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
Thank you, and God Bless!