Don’t run out of coffee during the apocalypse. Stock up on delicious coffee that’s freeze-dried and sealed to keep it fresh for decades.
Live by the serious crisis, die by the serious crisis. While the COVID crisis brought the anti-liberty left a grand opportunity to exploit fear and make drastic changes in our society, it also gave parents a glimpse into how their children were being indoctrinated. That lead to protests at school boards. Meanwhile, resistance started coalescing around the Biden regime’s verging into full fascism with its virus spreader and vaccine mandates.
It was around this time that we started listing out the reasons for optimism. The strange thing is that the past month has seen an incredible turnaround in the situation, culminating in the electoral victories of November 2nd. First, it was the palpable tipping point of people taking great offence at being branded ‘domestic terrorists’ simply because they objected to the racially divisive indoctrination being subjected to their children. This spilled over into the Virginia governor’s race and the unforced errors on the part of the authoritarian left. As the weeks went by, more people began standing up against that and the draconian vaccine mandates.
It is important to understand that all of these are in essence a work in progress and we have more to add to the list. Others have had similar ideas and we’re presenting this video since it’s Glenn Beck’s look at the subject. This speaks to who we are in the freedom community, contrasted with the authoritarianism of the anti-liberty left. Oddly enough, it seems that they haven’t learned anything from the drubbing they received in the election, opting to double down in some cases. This could be a very bad sign in that they don’t believe that they have to answer to the people, that they don’t need the consent of the governed. The next few months will be crucial as to where we go as a nation, it will be up to the authoritarian left as to whether it remains as it was. We will adjust our strategy accordingly.
These are the original reasons*
- We are on the side of freedom, the anti-liberty left is on the side of authoritarianism.
- We have timeless advantages, the anti-liberty left has short-term tactics and tricks.
- While we can be honest, the anti-liberty left has to lie to survive.
- We believe in civil liberties and they don’t.
- We love the country, the anti-liberty left hates it.
- We believe in individual rights, the anti-liberty left believes in collective rights.
- Economic liberty has always worked, the societal slavery of socialism has never worked.
- We’re the productive in society, anti-liberty leftists are the parasites of society.
- The Pro-Freedom right outnumbers the anti-liberty left.
- The authoritarians of the anti-liberty left are forced to use cancel culture to magnify their numbers.
- We have to be optimistic because they cannot win – we have no other choice.
- While we work to stay sane, anti-liberty leftists are losing the plot.
- We can be brutally honest about history, Anti-liberty Leftists have to try to rewrite history in real-time.
- The authoritarians of the anti-liberty left are the true party of the rich and the governmental elite.
- The pro-freedom right is winning the argument over the common sense civil right of self-defence.
- The anti-liberty left has to cheat in elections in order to win.
- George Orwell was wrong in one glaring aspect.
- We’re out to save the country, they’re out to destroy it.
- We can be happy warriors, they have to be Hitler in drag.
- Good always wins against evil.
*Listed out by request -A.S.
They’re Trying to Shut Us Down
Over the last several months, I’ve lost count of how many times the powers-that-be have tried to shut us down. They’ve sent hackers at us, forcing us to take extreme measures on web security. They sent attorneys after us, but thankfully we’re not easily intimidated by baseless accusations or threats. They’ve even gone so far as to make physical threats. Those can actually be a bit worrisome but Remington has me covered.
For us to continue to deliver the truth that Americans need to read and hear, we ask you, our amazing audience, for financial assistance. We just launched a GiveSendGo page to help us pay the bills. It’s brand new so don’t be discouraged by the lack of donations there. It’s a funny reality that the fewer the donations that have been made, the less likely people are willing to donate to it. One would think this is counterintuitive, but sometimes people are skeptical because they think that perhaps there’s a reason others haven’t been donating. In our situation, we’re just getting started so please don’t be shy if you have the means to help.
Thank you and God bless!
Right now MyPillow, is BOGO. Use promo code “JDR” at checkout for maximum discounts and Ultra MAGA.