Ending the scourge of abortion. Keeping government away from our guns. Reversing the rise of authoritarianism prompted by the coronavirus crisis. Winning elections in November. These and many other topics of interest to patriotic Americans will be discussed at the first Saving America Conference this Saturday, April 18, starting at 9am PDT.
This digital conference will be held on Facebook Live and will last all day with breaks for lunch, snacks, and dinner. Attendance is free. Speakers will be taking questions from the audience, and any questions that aren’t answered live will be answered as soon as possible directly. Here’s the list of speakers in alphabetical order:
- Jeff Dornik (Author, Podcaster, Founder of The GK)
- Joshua Feuerstein (Evangelical & Conservative Activist)
- Michael Johns (co-founder of the Tea Party & speechwriter for President George HW Bush)
- Pastor Sam Jones (Pastor, Author, Podcaster)
- Pastor Greg Locke (Pastor & Conference Speaker)
- Trevor Loudon (author, filmmaker, speaker)
- Lt. Col. Buzz Patterson (Ret. Air Force, Congressional Candidate, carried the “Nuclear Football”)
- Pastor Ken Peters (Pastor, Founder of The Church at Planned Parenthood)
- Mindy Robinson (Actress, Political Commentator, & Congressional Candidate)
- JD Rucker (EIC of NOQ Report)
- Matt Shea (Washington State Representative)
- Dr Mike Spaulding (Pastor, Author, Conference Speaker)
- Jerry Wayne (Union Worker, 2nd Amendment Enthusiast)
If you believe we need constitutional conservatism to reign in America once again, there are a few things you can do to help us launch. First, like our Facebook page and spread the word about the event to your friends. Second, follow us on Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram so we can expand our reach. Lastly, attend this free digital conference to get a feeling of the direction the ACM is heading.
True constitutional conservatism is losing prominence in America. Political, cultural, and religious considerations are lurching to the left. It’s time for patriots to unite to fight the rampant authoritarianism in government. Join us Saturday to start fighting back.